Free At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits Available at YourTown Health Pharmacy (Appointment Not Required, Walk-Ins Accepted)
YourTown Health is distributing free at-home COVID-19 test kits, no appointment necessary, at our Pharmacy in Palmetto, Georgia. These at-home test kits are available to all community members and existing YourTown Health patients.
YourTown Health Pharmacy:
643 Main Street, Palmetto, Georgia 30268
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Free at-home test kits are also available for patients during check-out after an appointment at our Palmetto office (643 Main Street, Palmetto), Palmetto QuickCare (507 Park Street, Palmetto), or COVID-19 vaccination site (Palmetto Community Center; 595 Main Street, Palmetto).
For any questions, contact us.
COVID-19 Testing In-Clinic (Appointment Required)
YourTown Health offers PCR COVID-19 testing at all of our offices.
- Appointments are required at all locations, except for our Palmetto QuickCare, which accepts walk-ins. To make an appointment, call one of our convenient locations.
- A physician order is not required to receive a test.
- Financial information is not required to receive a test.
- All individuals will be required to provide their basic demographic information.
- The nasal swab test results will take approximately two to three days to receive.
- Everyone receiving the test will be contacted immediately by phone once their results are generated.
- COVID-19 Therapeutics: YourTown Health offers free therapeutic medications to existing patients that receive a positive PCR COVID-19 test result from one of our offices.
COVID-19 Testing with Our Mobile Medical Unit (No Appointment Required)
YourTown Health provides COVID-19 testing to our surrounding communities on specific days and times using our mobile medical unit. No appointment or physician order is required to receive a test.
We do not have COVID-19 testing times and locations available through our mobile medical unit currently. Please check back later for updates.
For any questions or additional information, contact us at [email protected]