If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please download the job application form. After filling it out, fax it to the corporate office at 404-929-9769, attention Director of HR or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Open Positions:
Certified Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse
YourTown Health in Palmetto, GA is currently seeking a full-time bilingual Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse. This position is responsible for providing all general nursing responsibilities under the direction of the Clinical Director and site provider. Principle responsibilities include:
- Check-in each patient and obtain vital signs to include age, weight, height, temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, respiration’s, tobacco/alcohol /drug use, etc.
- Enter patient’s chief complaint in the EHR in the patient’s own words and document current medications, dosage and directions.
- Prepare the patient and the exam room for the provider examination.
- Assist provider as needed in the delivery of patient care.
- Give immunizations, allergy shots, and other injectable medications as ordered by the provider.
- Perform EKG and general laboratory tests as ordered by provider.
- Handle medical telephone triage calls, provide basic counseling of diseases, and provide basic Health Maintenance counseling under the supervision and orders of the provider.
- Possess a degree in Medical Assisting or Licensed Practical Nursing.
- Must have current registration/certification in the State of Georgia as a Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish required.
- 1-3 years of experience in an outpatient physician practice required.
- Must have basic knowledge and skills to assist in the front and back office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.