YourTown Health’s Statement on the Vaccine
YourTown Health is pleased and proud to offer COVID-19 vaccines at no cost at our mass vaccination site at the Palmetto Community Center and by request at area businesses.
Our dedicated staff, which includes Spanish-speaking employees, manages the process and administers several hundred vaccines a day.
Currently, we are offering the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccines and booster shots to eligible individuals. Note: We are now also offering the Pfizer vaccine for children aged 5 through 11.
Appointments are not required to receive a vaccine or booster dose with YourTown Health. Walk-ins are accepted (and encouraged) at our mass vaccination site at the Palmetto Community Center.
These vaccines are safe, effective, and readily available. Thank you for trusting YourTown Health with your care and taking the next step in protecting our communities.
How to Get the Vaccine
No appointments are necessary to receive a vaccine or booster dose with YourTown Health at our mass vaccination site. All you must do is come to the Palmetto Community Center Tuesday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and our team will guide you through the rest.
Palmetto Community Center
595 Main Street
Palmetto, Georgia 30268
As of now, we are no longer offering COVID-19 vaccines at select YourTown Health offices.
You must be eligible, under CDC guidelines, to receive a vaccine or booster shot for COVID-19.
First and Second Dose Eligibility
- The Pfizer vaccine can be administered to all individuals 5 years of age and older.
- The Moderna vaccine can be administered to all individuals 18 years of age and older.
- The Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine can be administered to all individuals 18 years of age and older.
Booster Dose Eligibility
- If you received either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, everyone 18 years of age and older are eligible for a booster at least 6 months after your second shot.
- If you received the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine, everyone 18 years of age and older are eligible for a booster at least 2 months after your first shot.
For any questions, give us a call at (770) 626-4038.
Businesses can request on-site employee vaccination appointments by email: [email protected].
Vaccine Consent Form
Please print and fill out a vaccine consent form before arriving at the Palmetto Community Center. If unable, we will also have plenty of copies on-site.
For any questions, give us a call at (770) 626-4038 or fill out the form below.
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Information About the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- Information About the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- Information About the Johnson & Jonhnson/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
- Information About Boosters
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Georgia Department of Public Health