YourTown Health’s Statement on the Vaccine
YourTown Health is pleased and proud to offer the COVID-19 vaccines in South Fulton at no cost.
We have received a tremendous amount of interest in vaccinations, underscoring the importance of this initiative.
The unfortunate reality is that we are currently the only approved mass vaccine provider in the South Fulton area. Thus, our vaccine supply is running far behind demand—we simply have not received the number of doses we expected from the state of Georgia.
Still, we are committed to doing all we can to help our community stay healthy.
YourTown Health is expecting another supply of COVID-19 vaccines, though the arrival date is to-be-determined.
We are prioritizing communication with you and the community and will provide regular and constant updates. If you have previously inquired about being vaccinated and did not hear back from us, we apologize. We are working to respond to all inquiries. All recipients will be added to our waitlist, which we will work on in a first-come, first-served process. We will contact you with instructions on making your appointment (first and second doses). Due to the high demand, please understand that it may take time (days or weeks) before appointment times become available. We appreciate your patience.
Our commitment to you is:
- Secure the maximum possible number of vaccine doses.
- Vaccinate as many community members as possible.
- Communicate proactively, frequently, and accurately as our ability to care for you evolves.
Please continue to look for updates on this page, our social media pages, and through our e-newsletter.
Thank you for trusting YourTown Health with your care.
Current Vaccine Eligibility and Requesting an Appointment
We are currently administering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine in South Fulton.
You will be scheduled for a first and second dose.
We cannot schedule you for a second dose of the vaccine if you received your first dose at a different facility.
YourTown Health will schedule patients based on vaccine phase eligibility. We expect more patients to become eligible in the future. In accordance with Phase 1-A+ rollout regulations, the following patients are eligible:
- Paid or unpaid people serving in healthcare settings who have the potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials, including but not limited to nurses, physicians, EMS, laboratory technicians, environmental services, etc.
- Long-term care facilities (LTCF) staff and residents.
- First responders.
- Fire, police, sheriff, dispatchers, 9-1-1 operators, etc.
Adults 65 and older
We are currently not offering the vaccine to caregivers, unless you are a caregiver 65 and older.